We know that keeping business and communications goals aligned is currently top of mind for organizations as we all adapt our lives to slow the spread of COVID-19.
As we shift to working remotely and limiting in-person interactions, it’s more important than ever to stay coordinated and connected. Here are a few communication tips for organizations in this time of change and uncertainty.
Now, more than ever, let’s stay connected.
Our team has extensive experience crafting internal and external health, safety and security messages — which paired with the right tactics can keep you connected with employees, clients and customers. Some of these could include:
- Landing pages for ongoing event or policy updates
- Video messages from leadership
- Webinar or remote presentation support
- Social and direct communication content and assets
- Health and wellness campaigns
We know how powerful it is when people come together in fast-changing situations.
We want to hear what’s working for your organization (and what isn’t).