Front End Developer
An innovator who understands the relationship between creative, strategy and user experience, the person in this role will drive the requirements, development and release activities related to new products and services.
- Execute and/or direct the execution of the necessary deliverables for product/project success.
- Create and maintain the product development roadmap, in strong collaboration with the creative and account management teams.
- Devise and implement new products or features best suited to the objectives of the company/clients.
- Create and implement interorganizational improvements to technology usage.
- Can take high-level marketing requirements and translate into detailed requirements for partners or vendors, including user experience and interface.
- Interface with product and technology vendors.
- Maintain requirements and documentation (user guide, training aids, etc).
- Coordinate product and project launch.
- Issue product and project notifications in a timely manner.
- Maintain product and project knowledge base.
- Knowledge of current technologies and application software development (PHP, CSS and WordPress).
- Ability to work from pre-production files (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD).
- Experience building HTML emails and digital banner ads.
- 5+ years of experience in development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as consultation.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work effectively in various different organizational structures to provide client solutions.
- Undergraduate degree in related field desired.
- Strong presentation skills desired with ability to explain technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both technical and non-technical client representatives.
- HTML, HTML5 support and testing for legacy browsers.
- Agency experience preferred but not required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship.
To apply send, please your resume and a link to your portfolio to Rob Kessler.
Magnetize is a full-service marketing and branding agency in St. Louis, Missouri, that works with Fortune 500 companies, health care organizations, higher education and nonprofits to solve communications challenges. Using multi-channel, audience-first strategies, the team crafts communications that both attract and retain customers (for B2C and B2B) and talent (for employers).
The agency leverages the best of digital, social and traditional media to deliver client communications in the channels that best suit the target audience, expanding brand awareness, generating leads and increasing value. Current clients include: Enterprise Holdings, Edward Jones, Graybar, BJC Healthcare, Grace Hill, Milestone Equipment Holdings and Washington University.
Magnetize offers full-time employees a complete and competitive benefits package as well as a fun and collaborative work environment.
Magnetize is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information: magnetizeagency.com