At Magnetize, we aspire to approach client engagements through a diversity, equity, inclusion and access lens. We do this by continuing to shape a team that mirrors the communities we serve and building methodologies that include varying thoughts and perspectives shaped by lived experiences. We are committed to an anti-racist journey and understand our responsibility to advance equity throughout our work.
We are committed to advancing DEIA by:
- Providing mandatory and optional online DEIA training opportunities for employees.
- Holding DEI topic-focused conversations regularly, including subject areas of unconscious bias, privilege, equitable storytelling, and the ladder of inference to help us promote an inclusive, anti-racist culture.
- Engaging people, whether internal teammates or external consultants, in our work who have lived experience related to the challenges our clients are working to address, as possible.
- Creating opportunities for all, including BIPOC and LGTBQIA individuals as well as professional mothers, to grow and succeed within our team, and have the balance and support they need to succeed outside of work as well.
- Donating to community organizations working to advance equity.
We recognize that we are far from where we need to be, but we will work every day to advance the DEIA commitments set.